Sunday, February 12, 2012

Let Down Your Nets [Fresh Brewed Sunday]


"When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, 'Put out into the deep water, and let down the nets for a catch.' Simon answered, 'Master, we've worked all night and haven't caught anything. But because you say so, I will let down the nets.' When they had done so, they caught such a large number of fish that their nets began to break."  (Luke 5:4-6 NIV84)









May I stop trying so hard to do it all myself.
May I listen to my Savior's words as He pleads with me to let down my nets.
May I trust...
~~~Linking up with Barbie today:

5 comments:

Barbie said...

A good word for me to chew on this morning!  May I hear His voice asking me to let down my net.

Nikki said...

Thank you, Katie, for encouraging me to listen! May I follow His directions. Thank you!

Nikki said...

PS -- and look at you with Disqus! You'll have to let me know if you like it ;) 

Katie said...

I love it so far!  It's so much better!  :)

Shelly Miller said...

Amen! Beautiful reflection on that portion of scripture Katie. I want to put my nets down when he says, no questions asked. So excited to be able to leave you a comment tonight. Hope you have a great week..

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...