Sunday, January 01, 2012

My Day in Pictures

Finally got the Christmas decorations put into the attic today.  This box is full of things I bought at Target on clearance the day after Christmas.  I always love opening the boxes the following year and finding things I've forgotten I have!

I've been putting bird seed out on the deck for the birds.  This cardinal decided to pose for a picture today!













Niko enjoyed an afternoon nap on his spot on the bed.













Lucy can play and play and play when she has her ball.  It's ridiculous.













We decided to open the windows today!  It was 61 degrees, and since it's going to be a seriously cold week, we took advantage of the loveliness.














The beginnings of Oatmeal Apple Walnut Cookies...  Yum!




1 comment:

Alexandra Anne said...

Looks like a fun day! I can relate to the opening of Christmas decoration boxes; so neat how we forget the things we have and are so easily surprised to find them again the next year.

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...