Monday, December 26, 2011

Lately I am...


lately i am:

missing: the friends I spend way too little time with lately

listening: to David Platt (pastor of The Church @ Brook Hills).  Just finished a year-long sermon series called "The Chronicles of Redemption."  I have an entirely new perspective on the story of redemption and the Bible now.

eating: cookies.  Trying all kinds of recipes.  

exercising: I've hit 3 miles.  Working toward 4 and then onto 5.  I crave running!

studying: God's Word.  Have you actually read Obadiah?  Just started it.  Reading the Bible through chronologically.  

singing: "I Love Your Presence" by Bethel Live. "10,000 Reasons" by Matt Redman

laughing: at my hubby.  He makes me giggle all the time!  Also, my 8th graders are purely awesome.

drinking: water, of course!

thinking: that I'm continually amazed at the protection and love of my Savior.

wearing: new jeans from Belk (Red Camel) and awesome workout pants from Kohl's (Tek Gear).  Needing new running shoes.

excited: to be home for the holidays!

No comments:

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...