Saturday, August 06, 2011

Immeasurably More

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to the power that is at work within us... Ephesians 3:20
~~~
God answers prayer, people, it's a fact. He really truly listens and he really truly changes lives. I have had the privilege of praying for a friend for months, and today I saw God answer my prayer with more than I could have imagined. Too often, we put our almighty God in a tiny little box and ask for things with such a lack of faith that we should really be ashamed. But thank God he can see beyond our finite imaginations and give more and more and more... Do NOT give up. Pray continually. And when He answers, it will be obvious that only He deserves the glory.

In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you AND WAIT EXPECTANTLY. Psalm 5:3

No comments:

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...